We are a group of professional Yorùbá teachers, enthusiastic about promoting and teaching the Yorùbá language. We have taught many students with different backgrounds and different learning needs.
Client:Yorùbá with Oyindamola
Launch:Nov 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Industry:Education & Learning
Deliverables:Website Design, Logo Design, Student Dashboard, Class booking, Search Engine Optimization, Bespoke UI Design, Mobile Responsive Web Development, Social Media Creation & Integration, Google My Business
We got this project through a referrer. We corresponded with our client via email, WhatsApp messages and voice calls then used a model to demonstrate how the website will look when it’s all set up. After the model was approved, our web developers (the front and back end) began the project as they incorporated realities and data on the site.
- Our team had an online meeting with the company to get a clear view of all their achievable goals.
- All images which were to be displayed on the website were sent to us via email.
- With the use of Jira (a project management software), we were able to work remotely while our Project manager kept the client updated on the progress of the project.
- Our graphic designers came up with a unique and functional Logo for the company.
- We made sure all scripts and codes were updated to the latest web standard thus increasing the security layer on the website.
- We further verified the company on Google My Business
- Our back-end designer, incorporated a student dashboard with login access and further integrated a class booking calendar to allow students select their preferred learning time.
So far, the website has created an avenue for prospects to find out about their services and how they can contact the company. This effort has positioned the company for an increase in leads and conversation; they will also be able to compete healthily with other brands.